Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Elise tagged me to do this survey, and I can't let her down:

Three things that scare me:
Caves. I will never go spelunking. Why would anyone want to go underground when their little entry tunnel could collapse?? They would have to live with bats, and I guarantee cannibalism would ensue. Gross.
People. Yes, I am afraid of the human race. I am afraid of being attacked, kidnapped and taken as a prisoner of war.
My sense of direction.

Three people who make me laugh:
My younger brother, Adam. He is just the goofiest guy. His wit makes me laugh, his actions make me laugh, the way he'd charge me interest when I'd borrow $10 from him when we were kids makes me laugh. What a fun guy.
Kyle. This means I've had to laugh at myself, since he always makes fun of me. But boy, can he wisecrack!
Roald Dahl. J.K. Rowling. And there are two other childhood books that I remember made me laugh and laugh. At like every sentence. I don't know if they're still funny, but here they are: Jennifer Murdley's Toad and Buffalo Gal.

Three things I hate the most:
Housework.
People who are naturally neat and tidy.
People who can't take care of other people's belongings. For example, when I was in the fourth grade, everyone would borrow my crayons. But, they would return the crayons half-used! Half of the crayon would be gone. They completely misused their privilege. So, I started making an indention on the crayon with my fingernail, and I would let the other children borrow the crayon as long as they didn't go past the line.

Three things I don't understand:
How some people keep their homes clean all the time, effortlessly.
Water. How is it together, like a solid, but not really?
Dinosaurs, and what happened to them.


Three things I'm doing right now:
Watching the clock.
Not eating candy from the candy basket. I know, I know, my will-power is amazing. Thank you.
Yawning.

Three things I want to do before I die:
Go white-water rafting.
Meet Ernest Wilford.
Win two fantasy-football leagues in 2007.

Three things I can do:
Rapidly spell words backwards.
Nag people into doing things. I'm an exhorter.
... drink my coffee black? I am pretty proud.

Three ways to describe my personality:
Aloof
Go-getter
"You've got champagne taste and beer money."

Three things I can't do:
Sit at a desk for eight hours straight without going crazy. Which, incidentally, is exactly what I do Monday-Friday.
Simultaneously be late and happy.
A cartwheel.

Three things I think you should listen to:
Crickets.
Your stomach.
Alarm clock.

Three things you should never listen to:
Business executives and those who aspire to be business executives.
Those pants, when you can't fit into them.
Your significant other when he tells you that you can't be Chloe on 24.

Three things I'd like to learn:
How to make my dog obey me.
How to take failure in stride.
Karate.

Three favorite foods:
Crunchy breadsticks.
No-bake cookies and coke cake
Nachos! (with cheese, refried beans, hamburger and garlic)

Three beverages I drink regularly:
Water
Gatorade
Coffee

Three shows I watched as a kid (in addition to the Flintstones, Jetsons, Cosby Show and Married With Children -- thanks, Dad):
Saved by the Bell
Growing Pains
Who's the Boss?

Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
Hannah because she needs to warm up to this whole blogging thing.
Kyle for the same reason.
And Devi, but I don't think she'll do it.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Yea!n Thanks for indulging the meme.
And as far as the bats go...are you going to eat them, are they going to eat you, or are you referring to eating the other members in your spelunking group?
Yes. Kyle IS dumb.

Anonymous said...

bite me