Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kyle, Kyle makes me smile

Me: "Gee. I sure wish I could be a model," while looking at The Limited flier showcasing a girl looking seductively professional in her too-tight suit. Yes, I do wish I could somehow look like that in a suit.
Kyle, very matter-of-factly: "You are a model."
Kyle again: "You're a model citizen."

Kyle's doing some work. I walk into the living room, where he's working, and say:
"Hey there, busy bee."
Kyle: "Bzzzzz. Bzzzzyyyy."
Obviously I have to use this as blog fodder, since I've already broken my two-week-long vow to blog, so I go to the hall closet to retrieve my computer.
I'm greeted with this as I walk back into the living room: "Bzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzyyyy Beeeeeeeee."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, blogging every day? I'll be interested to see what more you come up with. I would guess Kyle will probably feature heavily in more than a couple more of these :)

It's unfair, too, because the posts I do about Cody are inevitably always the most popular ones.