Friday, June 22, 2007

Hey, hey stupid

I'm going to be writing here every single day for the next two weeks. Maybe longer.

No, I don't really have much of anything to say, except that just when you're beginning to think that God dislikes you, that you've been shunned from his arms, and that you're perhaps the most negative person in his creation and that your chronic negativity and penchant for beating yourself up is probably exactly WHY you think God has disowned you, he whispers in your ear that, hey, I DO listen to you, I DO care about the desires of your heart, and, well, will you please start believing that?

And I humbly, nay ashamedly, say I'm sorry and crawl back into his arms. And it feels like home, because it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is your greenie tip of the week because I haven't charged up enough courage to start blogging my tips.

For those hardwood floors, instead of using commercial cleaner, use a gallons water, 1/4 cup Borax and a bit of Murphy's oil soap or castille soap. Nice alternative to commercial cleaners.

Did you get the job?